Small Business Night Out, is proud to announce this year's Black Business Gala honorees, to be recognized at SBNO's 4th Annual Black Business Gala: Voices of Black Businesses on Friday, February 24th at Marquee Catering & Events in Hartford, CT.
Each year in honor of Black History Month, the SBNO Team alongside selected community leaders choose four to five Black individuals involved in the business industry to be honored at the gala.
This year's honorees are:
- Bill Costen, President & CEO of Sky Endeavors LLC and Founder of The Costen Cultural Exhibit
- Howard K. Hill, Owner of Howard K. Hill Funeral Services and Founder & President of The Prosperity Foundation
- Roberta Hoskie, President & CEO of Outreach Realty Services, LLC and President of Ms. Millionaire Mindset Academy
- Gregory M. Jones, Founder of Legacy Foundation and Managing Principal of Corporate Development Group
- Teresa Younger, President & CEO of Ms. Foundation
Join us for this celebratory event! This celebration includes: empowering leaders in the New England area, networking, vendors, music, food, dancing, and more!
All tickets, vending tables, and sponsorship packages can also be purchased at: SmallBusinessNightOut.com/Events
*Black tie attire required*
SBNO honors The 5x Super Bowl Champions New England Patriots by taking $5 off of General Admission Tickets until Sunday 2/12/2017! Get your tickets fast!
*VIP Ticket includes: Early admission, VIP Cocktail reception with open bar, dinner and dessert, complimentary gift, early access to vendors, exclusive meet and greet with keynote speaker, early networking opportunity with business owners and professionals, networking and photo opportunity with elected officials.